The development of the Sheepdog Blowout Pouch, like always, was end user driven. The Sheepdog Blowout pouch was a solution to a problem that Sheepdog further developed into what it is today. This pouch was designed to be longer and more narrow of a pouch. Sheepdog developed this pouch to facilitate the requirement for an IFAK that can easily be carried on a belt or cummerbund.
| Key Features
- External pocket on each side of the pouch for shears and other mission critical supplies that can be stored externally
- Internal strap for quick deployment of the kit contents
- Reverse opening lid with pull tab
- Tourniquet pouch on the front of the pouch for immediate access
- Medical symbol embroidered on the front strap
- Made in Canada
|*This is the pouch only. This item does not come with any additional medical supplies.
| *Many Sheepdog products are currently made to order. Standard lead-times on made to order items are between 2 to 6 weeks from order placement (there are exceptions).