The SureFire 2211® Luminox® WristLight—the first of its kind—offers tactical light output that’s instantly accessible since it is securely strapped to your wrist, and it also boasts an integral Luminox timepiece. This 2211 model—rechargeable like the original—features a high-performance LED whose light is focused by a refractive optic into a broad, intense 300-lumen wall of light designed for tactical situations. Its Swiss-made Luminox timepiece is integrated into a lightweight, rugged body that straps securely to your wrist via a durable rubber wristband, and its watch-face features self-illuminated hands for low-light applications. This is the ultimate hands-free light and watch combination—and it’s ready for any challenge, especially if things go south.
- High-performance LED and proprietary refractive optic produce a broad beam at three useful levels: 300, 60, and 15 lumens
- The press of either ambidextrous pushbutton switch activates the LED on high, or it can be cycled through all levels by pressing both buttons simultaneously
- Securely straps to support-hand wrist via a durable rubber wristband for instant access and automatic alignment with pistol when using normal two-handed grip
- Integral Luminox watch features self-illuminating dial for low-light readability
- High-strength, lightweight aerospace aluminum construction with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Built-in LED fuel gauge lets you know when to recharge battery
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery, micro-USB charge port, and USB charging cable