SOPOD™-MEDIUM is the most popular model from our ISOPOD™ Fold-Up Pouch series. This durable and spacious bag is multi-purpose and compact by design.
ISOPOD™-MEDIUM provides easy storage whether you’re gathering evidence as a full-time investigator, or collecting treasures as a weekend geocacher. It excels at the shooting range as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, holding up to seven AR-15 magazines, or collecting spent brass. Many large-format photographers also use ISOPOD™-MEDIUM (or LARGE) to store their LF film holders while in the field.
The ISOPOD™-MEDIUM is a perfect EDC (everyday carry) accessory for last minute storage. It easily unfolds, cinches closed, and be released to open with an one-handed operation. When not in use, simply fold it up to save space.
There are three ways to carry this ISOPOD™ pouch: (1) wear it directly on your waist belt, or (2) attach it onto your VANQUEST® pack's MOLLE/PALS surface with two 5" Molly Stixs, or (3) attach onto any 1-inch webbing loops with Siamese SlikClips (one clip included).
● 6.5” (L) x 8.5” (H) x 3.5" (W) when open
● 4” (L) x 3” (H) x 1.75” (W) when folded up
● Suitable to hold shotgun shells and up to seven M4 30-round mags
● Size: 230 cubic in = 105-125 oz. maximum
● Easy one-hand cinch operation for rapid opening or closing
● Attaches to any MOLLE/PALS attachment systems (with V-STRAPS)
● Attaches to 1" webbing loops (with SlikClips)
● Attaches to belts up to 3" wide
● Base Grommet for rapid drainage
● 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
● Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® Cordura® by Crye Precision™
● MOLLE/PALS compatible attachment system with high tensile strength nylon webbing.
● Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer.